The “three-stripe brand” is a legend. It has bred classics from Stan Smith to superstars, and then reshapes itself through the NMD, Ultra Boost and Yeezy series. Adidas has launched a rich series of sports and leisure shoes in recent years, and iconic series such as Superstar and Ultra boost have become essential items.
Adidas, also known as the three-stripe brand, is a German sportswear company founded by Adolf “Adidas” Dassler in 1949. Rooted in track and field and football, in the past 70 years, it has become a global player in the sports shoe industry.
In 1949, Adolf Dassler established Adidas (ADIDAS) after a feud with his brother Rudolf, which later established Puma.
In 1950, Samba was launched as a football training shoe for cold weather. It has been separated from its original use and is now considered a modern classic, especially in the UK.
In 1965, the Hailet upper was released, which was later renamed adidas Stan Smith after the name of a historical tennis player. A good move by Adidas, even Stan Smith’s competitors defeated him in their own shoes!
Till now, The signature three stripes is a dead giveaway that the footwear you’re looking at are the adidas brand. One of the most iconic athletic brands of our time, adidas has made a huge impact not only on athletics and the sports industry, but the fashion industry and general culture as well!
Adidas Ultraboost Sneakers
Adidas Ultraboost 20
Adidas Ultraboost 20 Features:
• The lace seal can hold your feet firmly in place.
• The Adidas Primeknit textile upper allows your feet to breathe smoothly.
• Responsive Boost midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption.
• Fitcounter molded heel provides a natural fit.
• The Stretchweb outsole can be bent with the foot for maximum energy feedback.
• The continental rubber coating on the outsole ensures that you never lose your grip.
Adidas Ultraboost DNA 5.0
Adidas Ultraboost DNA 5.0 Features:
* The cage and heel counter are made of recycled plastic and fishing nets.
* Natural rubber contains recycled materials, making these shoes more environmentally friendly.
* Contains Primeblue, a recycled material containing Parley Ocean Plastic, of which at least 96% is recycled material.
Adidas NMD Sneakers
Adidas NMD NICE KICKS
Adidas NMD NICE KICKS uses red printed tie-dye and black dyed stripes to give sneakers a dreamy effect. Primeknit upper and boost technology provide great comfort. The additional laces allow the user to match the color of the sneaker to the clothing. Pair with jeans, beige trousers, COMME DES GARCONS HOODIE.
ADIDAS NMD R1 JAPAN TRIPLE Black Shoes
Are you looking for shoes suitable for different clothes, suitable for the gym or going out? Since its launch, Adidas NMD R1 Japan Triple Black shoes have been one of the most sought-after items. The all-black design, including Boost and Primeknit uppers, the Japanese-themed shoes left a deep impression. In sharp contrast to the black are the Japanese letters on the midsole, making it an exclusive feature. Thanks to the excellent design and comfort, this pair of shoes will soon become your favorite. Order today!